12/6/18 A Message From Chris
As we approach the final days of 2018 and as we prepare our hearts and homes to welcome the Newborn King -
Please consider a gift or an additional gift to Southland during this season. Our budget supports ministry to preschoolers, children, youth, and adults. It supports ESL and Kids Eat Free. It supports Rust Street Ministries in San Angelo and Dar El Awlad in Beirut. Southland Baptist Church has an impact not only on our local community, but also on our global community.
Our year-to-date budget receipts are far behind budget needs. Together, we can finish 2018 in a strong financial position.
We are a faith family that strives to be transformed by God’s grace, nurtured in Christ’s love, and sent in the Spirit’s power to join in God’s redeeming work around the world.
Ways you can give…..
- Place in the offering plate during the worship service
- Mail gifts to Southland Baptist Church 4300 Meadow Creek Trl. San Angelo, TX 76904
- Use one of the kiosks (in church foyer and in annex lobby)
- Text your gift amount to 325-200-0662 (first time users will be asked to register information)
- Install the ShelbyNEXT | Giving app & follow the prompts
- Go to www.southlandbaptist.org and select the “DONATE” tab.
Concerning year-end gifts ….
Gifts received on Sunday, December 30th as well as any gifts left in the green box outside the office entrance by midnight on December 31st will be posted as 2018 gifts. The church office will be open Monday, December 31st from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. to receive year-end gifts. Any mailed donations with a postmark of December 31, 2018 or before, and online gifts initiated prior to midnight on December 31st will also count towards 2018 contributions. The green letter box outside the office entrance will be checked throughout the week and at midnight on December 31st.